Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful for Health Care

Health care in our country is so wonderful and I personally am grateful for it. My mother-in-law has been in and out of the hospital for a couple of months now, and in looking at the care she has been receiving, I say, "we are a blessed people and nation!"
I went to Sri Lanka a few years ago with a medical team in the aftermath of the Tsunami that killed thousands and left more wounded and homeless. And comparing our health care with that of other nations, it is like looking at opposite ends of a spectrum. What we have here in the United States is totally awesome! I appreciate all the doctors, nurses, and hospital staff that work tirelessly to provide excellent care.
John's mom, Helen has pneumonia this go-round, and is receiving antibiotics and breathing treatments while in the hospital. John and I have been taking turns staying with her so she won't be alone. Today is my turn again, so I'm off to the hospital...
Blessings to you all today,
Paula

When you feel distressed, grieved, tired or hopeless, God is there to bring peace, calm, and hope, or anything you need. All we have to do is call on Him and He not only promised He'd be there for us, but He promised He'd give us revelation on how to pray for each circumstance.

Jeremiah 33:3
"Call on Me and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things which you know not."



No comments:

Post a Comment